Welcome to Vero Speech Pathology!
Are you looking for a speech-language pathologist offering concierge services in Vero Beach? Dr. Julie Freiwald is a speech-language pathologist with specialties in:
- reading and literacy
- learning disabilities
- developmental delays
- intellectual disabilities
- autistic spectrum disorder
- speech impairments
- tongue thrusting (dental referral)
- ankyloglossia (shortened lingual frenulum – tissue under the tongue, sometimes referred as tongue-tied)
- receptive and expressive language impairments
- recovery from pediatric brain pathology
- word-finding problems (anomia)
- other related disorders.
Dr. Julie has been practicing as a speech-language pathologist since 1982.
Dr. Julie provides top-notch concierge services in Vero Beach, Florida. She is also well known for her lectures and presentations throughout Florida, as well as her most recent lecture in Paris, France entitled “Bridging the Gap between Neuroscience and Speech-Language Pathology”, at the “10th Global Summit for Neuroscience and Neuroimmunology”.
Please call to set up a FREE consultation with Dr. Julie at (305) 790-6586.
Insurances not accepted; please call for our fee schedule.